Thursday, July 14, 2011

Biaggi's

It's been a while since I last posted, I've been slacking, sorry.  Anyway, I thought I would talk about the restaurant called Biaggi's.  It's an Italian restaurant that is very good.  For the gluten-free community, there are quite a few options.  There's pasta, pizza, salads and meat dishes, all gluten-free.  I've gone a few times with my husband and have been pleasantly surprised each time.  Their food is very delicious and the service is exceptional.  I felt like I am listened to, and that what I say is taken very seriously.  So, if you would like a nice place to go on a date, or have a get-together, Biaggi's is a very good choice.  If you would like a copy of their gluten-free menu go to Biaggi's Gluten-Free Menu.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment