Friday, October 21, 2011

Amazing Chocolate Brownies

So I thought I would share one of my favorite deserts that even people that don't eat gluten-free love.  They're absolutely amazing chocolate brownies. ^-^  I hope that you all enjoy!


Mo's Amazing Chocolate Brownies:



1 2/3 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter, melted (1 1/2 sticks)
2 TBS water
2 large eggs  
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/3 cup gluten-free flour (recipe at the bottom)
3/4 cup baking cocoa
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp xanthan gum

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease 13x9 in pan.  (my favorite pan I use is 8x11x1.5 in, it makes the brownies nice and fat.)  Combine sugar, butter and water in a large bowl.  Stir in eggs and vanilla.  Combine unflour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and xanthan gum in a medium bowl.  Stir into sugar mixture.  Spread into baking pan.  Bake for 18 to 25 min or until toothpick comes out clean.  

Gluten-Free Flour:
3 cups rice flour (I prefer brown rice flour)
2 1/2 cups cornstarch
1 1/2 cups tapioca flour

No comments:

Post a Comment