Monday, April 9, 2012

Cafe Zupas

Wow, it has been way too long since I've posted something on here.  Unfortunately for me, I live in a small town and the options are kind of slim...so when I do get out of this town I try to go to new places that don't kill my bank account.  One such place I got to go to was a place called Cafe Zupas.  I was with friends that loved the place, and not wanting to be rude I went along with them.  I told myself that if there wasn't anything to eat I would run down the street and get something really fast and come back so no one felt obligated to eat where I wanted to eat (or could eat.)  I was shocked to find out that there were options for me, and good ones too!  I got a vermont maple salad, and the tomato bisque.  Both gluten-free and absolutely delicious!  You also get a free chocolate covered strawberry (and they went and checked for me to make sure the chocolate was gluten-free for me).  I did splurge and get a creme brulee when I found out that was gluten-free as well.  (how often do you get to have dessert too??)  Unfortunately they don't have anything posted on their website to give an exact gluten-free menu, but the staff is very willing to go and check on things for you.  I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend it to everyone.  So go out and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment