Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Astro Burger

To celebrate my husband's birthday I wanted to take him somewhere where he hadn't been in a while.  I knew he would be upset if I chose a place that I couldn't eat anything, so I sat down and did some research.  Found out that Astro Burger (All three locations) now has Udi's buns.  Not only that, they have a special place to prepare the burgers and the fries are fried in a separate fryer.  It was amazing!  I haven't been there in years and it was divine!  The fry sauce is not gluten free, but they give you mayo and ketchup to mix together and it tastes the same.  And just to make your day even better, all of their burgers are gluten free.  The customer service is amazing and they're very sweet.  So if you want an amazing burger WITH fries, head on over to Astro Burger.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment