Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jimmy John's

Ok, it has been ridiculously long since I last posted.  There is a reason for it, I swear!  First of all, I was in China for a while teaching with my husband, so that kind of cramped my style of trying new gluten free places to eat and blogspot is a website blocked in China.  ^-^  The other is that eating out requires money...which at the moment I lack, so, with those two things combined, I haven't had much material to write.  Anyway, since I've been home my in-laws have introduced me to a fabulous sandwich place. It's called Jimmy John's.  It's true that they don't have a dedicated gluten-free menu, but they can make almost any sandwich "low-carb" style and take away the bun and wrap it in lettuce.  They are very sweet and listen to you while you tell them your predicament.  They are totally willing to change their gloves and clean the counter, and put extra paper down just in case.  The only problem I have with the place is that they use a communal mayonnaise jar.  If you're super sensitive like me, just bring a long some mayonnaise packets, or take the sandwich home and put your own on.  That's what I do. Other than that I feel that the restaurant is wonderful and the people are so friendly.  So if you're craving a sandwich head on over to Jimmy John's for a wonderful time, or, if you don't feel like leaving home...they deliver too!  Here's their website if you want to see what they're cooking up!  Jimmy John's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment