Saturday, June 4, 2011

Noodles and Company

I'm not too sure how many of these restaurants there are across the country, though I know that there are quite a few in Utah.  If you have the opportunity to go to this restaurant, I highly suggest it.  They are so good, and they really go out of their way for those of us with Celiac Disease.  You can have 7 of their dishes made, all you have to do is substitute the noodles for rice noodles.  They always get a clean pan and are really careful to make sure your food is safe.  My favorite dish is the Pesto Cavatappi with rice noodles.  It's so delicious.  So if you're looking for a quick and tasty meal, Noodles and Company would be highly suggested by me.  If you would like to see the dishes that you can eat go to Noodles & Company Gluten-Free.  Don't get discouraged by the first list on the page, go down to the last page where it says "watching gluten?"  That's where the list of things you can have is.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment