Friday, May 27, 2011

Carl's Jr.

If you're in the mood for some quick food that's gluten-free one of my favorite fast food places is Carl's Jr.  I used to only go once in a while, but since I was diagnosed and was searching for something fast I found that Carl's Jr. had some good things that I could eat.  Mind you, you do need to be very specific about your needs.  Try and go when it's not busy, they're more inclined to help you if there's not a huge crunch.  Be specific about them changing their gloves and cleaning the counters.  Usually they will do what you ask, if they don't seem willing (at any restaurant) don't feel bad about walking out.  They are willing to put any burger in a lettuce wrap (called protein style), but be aware that not all the burgers are gluten free.  The ones I have found that are gluten free are the Guacamole bacon burger, Famous Star, and Six dollar burger.  Carl's Jr. has said that these three burgers are their "gluten sensitive" burgers.  Their fries are not gluten-free, sorry, but the burgers are really good.  So if your in the mood for some tasty fast food, Carl's Jr. is a place you might want to check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment